To enrich the quality of the social and spiritual life in this area, Hamilton Downtown Mosque has been offering a number of essential services to the community. Some of these services are:
– Five Daily Congregational prayers (call Mosque for up to date times)
– Friday Sermon and Prayer (1:30 P.M.)
– Eid Al-Fitr Sermon and Prayer (Post Ramadaan) – Eid Al-Adha Sermon & Prayer (Post Pilgrimage)
– Taraweeh (Night Prayers) & Tahajjud (Late night prayers): During the Nights of Ramadaan.
– Counselling – Mediation – Religious Marriage Ceremony.
– Distribution of Zakaat (Alms & Charities) to the poor and the needy in the community.
– Annual Community Garage Sale – Annual Winter Clothe drive. – Annual Food Drive.
– Annual Community Picnic & BBQ – “ Know Your Neighbours “ Annual Open House
– Iftaar (Breaking fast Meal) at sunset daily in the month of Ramadaan.
– Iftaar (Break fast meal)
Day of Arafah (9th of Dhul-Hijjah)
Day of Aashoora (10th of Muharram)
– Children Eid Gift Drive (in Eid Al-Fitr & Eid A-Adha- registration is required)
– Community Service hours (for Volunteering High School Students)